Address Of Jai Mahal Palace
Jai Mahal Palace, Jacob Road,
Civil Lines, Jaipur - 302006,
5 star deluxe heritage hotel
Jai Mahal Palace is well connected with the city as it is centrally
located. Many places of interest are located close by. The Airport is 15 km
, Railway Station 01 km and Bus stand 02 km. The palace is located downtown,
close to the main shopping area and historical monuments.
About the Hotel
Set amidst 18 acres of beautifully landscaped Moghul gardens, the Jai Mahal
Palace spans over 3 levels. The Jai Mahal Palace, is adorned with Indo
Saracenic style of architecture and is about 255 year old. It is known that
the hotel which was once the home of the Prime Minister of Jaipur, is set in
beautiful Mughal gardens.
The palatial hotel presents 102 rooms including 6 special suites
Restaurants and Bars
- Standard Rooms: All rooms elegantly furnished with centrally air
conditioned and direct dial telephone facility.
- Garden/Pool-facing Rooms: 35 well appointed rooms that offers a
spectacular view of the Mughal gardens/poolside lawns.
- Large Rooms: 26 decorated rooms.
- Balcony Suites: 3 balcony suites: Jaipur, Peacock and Gangaur; each
with its own theme; with separate living room and bedroom.
- Luxury Suites: The Topaz and the Crystal Suites, magnificently
- Hawa Mahal: Garden cafe that serves tea, coffee and snacks.
- Rang Mahal: A bar offering beverages, drinks and spirits.The bar is
decorated with Shekhawati-style paintings.
- Gulab Mahal: An unique restaurant with a royal aura. The restaurant
serves fine Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisine..
- Phulwari: Another unique Open air dining restaurant in the Mughal
gardens. The restaurant serves Indian and Continental delicacies.
The palace offers Conference facilities with a Business Center equipped
with copier/facsimile facilities and secretarial service. Solar heated
swimming pool, beauty parlour, travel desk, car rental, shopping arcade,
currency exchange, safe deposit lockers and doctor-on -call, Jogging track,
table tennis and astrologer.
The Palace of Winds, as it is called, was built by Sawai Pratap Singh in
the 18th Century. It presents a unique and fascinating façade with
five storeys and latticed windows.
Govind Devji Temple.
The city palace complex also includes the temple of Govind Devji. This is a
temple of the Hindu Gold Lord Krishna and attracts hoards of people.
Also known as the Albert Hall, this complex structure stands on a plinth in
the middle of the Ram Niwas Garden.